Friday, March 8, 2013

Meet the Saplings

My alpha. My Olive. Thirteen going on twenty five. Funny smart & stylish. Wears my clothes daily...URGHH! Has an enormous appetite despite being a rail.



The quintessential middle child. Stella Bleu {Bleu}. Five. Just five. Spunky, spirited, and starting to turn a corner in being actually tolerable despite her incessant talking. Her energy is intoxicating and she literally glows with happiness most always.



Here he is. Our little Dash dude. A tiny three. He may be small but he sure is mighty. So glad he came along despite my best effort at saying I was done. He is the omega and baby of our tribe. We adore the heck out of him






I will be using all instagram photos on this blog for lack of a better reason than it's easy and always right there.  If you're looking for fancy schmancy photography skills you have wandered onto the wrong blog. This is about being real. Not creating editorials of my daily life. Hope you'll stay anyway. 

Truely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment