Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome Kinfolk & Tribe Mates Alike

Starting another blog is not something I thought I'd ever do. And yet, here I am.

What blogging has provided for me in the past was a place to showcase how I was slowly cultivating a beautiful life for my family. My tribe. What it unintentionally did was create needs that didn't exist before. Cause me to wonder "how will this look on my blog", etc. It became somewhat competitive as I watched what other bloggers were doing and unintentionally compared myself to them.  I started a business, I purchased things that really didn't work for our style of living, and I constantly sought bettering our home. 


What I would like for this blog is to be a record of truths. Beautiful or ugly. Our tribe is repairing after several unsettling years. I'll get into a little more of that eventually. My mother wants to see her grandchildren so you'll see plenty of the saplings...Olive Bleu & Dash. You'll see photos of my home in disrepair and lovely lived in spaces. 


I will talk about personal stuff. But not everything. I will always keep a little something just for us. 


Welcome. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy our journey to simplifying. Our tribe may be down but we are certainly not out.




Truly, 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment